The Chapel School is committed to providing a warm and caring environment where children grow while developing self confidence and self expression while in preschool. Our primary goal is to supply each child with the strong foundation needed to encourage a positive attitude toward school and to generate excitement for a lifetime of learning.
At The Chapel we promise to meet and exceed the following standards of excellence for early childhood education:
- Children spend the majority of their time playing and working with materials or other children.
- Children have access to various activities throughout the day. Students are always provided with:
- assorted building blocks and other construction materials
- props for pretend play
- picture books
- paints and other art materials
- table toys such as matching games, pegboards, and puzzles
Please read the monthly newsletters and Chapel Chatter. Tuition is Due Oct. 5th to avoid a late fee. Ask about Lunch Bunch…